Managing the Commerce Cloud - CCM-101
This course teaches merchants and marketers how to manage catalogs, content, products, and promotions for a Digital storefront using the Commerce Cloud Business Manager.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who should take this course?
Managing the Commerce Cloud is designed for:
- GEN001: Commerce Cloud Digital Overview
- GEN900: Introduction to the Commerce Cloud Business Manager
What you will learn:
- Manage catalogs, categories, products, pricing, inventory, and recommendations.
- Manage search results, sorting rules, search refinements.
- Leverage analytics.
- Use coupons, source codes, and customer groups in promotions and campaigns.
- Manage product images.
This course does not include programming, administration, site design or boot camp activities.