Declarative Development for Platform App Builders - DEV-402, 25 June 2018, Virtual
Are you ready to move beyond Salesforce administration to unlock even
greater capabilities through declarative programming? Master Salesforce’s suite of click-not-code options for developing valuable apps and functionality over five days of guided scenarios, lectures, and discussion. Build your knowledge of app deployment, automation tools, security, UI customization, and more!
Who should take this course?
Declarative Development for Platform App Builders (DEV402) is ideal for administrators,
system integrators, and independent software vendors (ISVs) with an interest
in honing their app development, deployment, and advanced Salesforce
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Design and manage the correct data model based on business requirements.
- Configure application security.
- Define business logic and process automation declaratively.
- Design user interfaces.
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning.
- Deploy applications.
The following experience and credentials are required for successfully
mastering all skills discussed in this course:
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- At least six months building custom elements in Salesforce, such as page layouts, fields, workflows, and processes.
What you will learn
- Building a data model Declaratively
- Crafting a user interface
- Constructing Business Logic
- Maintaining record and data security
- Automating Business Processes
- Deploying your App
- Designing advanced used interface components
- Deciding when declarative isn't enough