Service Cloud Administration - ADM-261, 10 April 2019, Virtual
Service Cloud Administration is a must for all administrators who need to configure and maintain the Service Cloud for their organisations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to configure Salesforce Knowledge, Set up Service Contracts with Milestones and Entitlements, Understand the basics of CTI Integration. This course will also teach administrators how to configure a Customer Communities and create a more interactive experience for the service representative with Case Feed and Salesforce Console for Service.
Who should take this course?
Service Cloud Administration is designed for:
- Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/or
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Administrators course.
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Setup the case management process automating the support process with queues, assignments/escalation rules, and workflow.
- Configure Salesforce Knowledge to help you manage the creation, publication and maintenance of knowledge articles.
- Enable Entitlements to set up Service Contracts with milestones.
- Setup the Salesforce Console for Service and Case Feed to help your service reps work more efficiently.
- Understand the capabilities of CTI Integration.
- Understand and setup Communities.
About Salesforce University
Salesforce University offers a comprehensive catalogue of courses and certifications to help you administer and develop your company’s Salesforce environment. Whether you need a customised private course for your whole team or an in-depth instructor-led classroom experience for one person, Salesforce University can help you take the next steps on your journey to success. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get the most out of your Salesforce investment.