Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning - ADX-211, 16 December 2019, Staines
Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about how Salesforce can solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who should take this course?
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins is designed for:
- Administrators with at least six months’ experience using Salesforce; and/or
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
What you will learn?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings.
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets.
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects, custom apps, and the AppExchange.
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming.
- Extend your analytics to provide up-to-date views of your business.
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, approval processes, and visual workflows.