Please enter your search criteria to begin searching
Who should take this course?
Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is designed for:
• New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
• Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following trailmix on Trailhead: Administrative Essentials for New Admins Pre-work
What you will learn,
When you complete the ADX201 course, you’ll be able to:
• Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
• Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
• Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
• Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
• Understand how workflow automation complies with LightningBOOK NOW
08 July 2019
12 July 2019
Please note that VAT will be added to the price above