Please enter your search criteria to begin searching
Who should take this course?
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using Apex on the Lightning Platform is designed for people who are familiar with the Salesforce application user interface and customizing applications using the Setup menu. It is meant to provide an understanding of object-oriented programming in the context of Apex and the Salesforce platform. No prior programming experience required.
Course participants should be familiar with the Salesforce User Interface.
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
• Describe use cases for Apex
• Write, test, and migrate applications containing debugging statements
• Create Apex classes, Apex triggers, and SOQL queries
• Create, read, update, and delete data using Apex DML
• Describe how governor limits manage shared resources and impact Apex programming