Understand and Drive Your Salesforce Implementation - BSX-101, 12 February 2024, Virtual
Explore Salesforce features and functionality and gain the knowledge to make Salesforce implementation decisions with confidence. In this 3-day, heavily discussion-based class, learn about standard and custom objects and applications, data management, data visualization, flow automation tools, security mechanisms, and more. Successfully navigate the key phases and milestones of a Salesforce implementation, effectively communicate business needs, and provide directives to team members tasked with solution-building to deliver a robust Salesforce solution that achieves business goals.
Who should take this course?
This class is designed for individuals who are (or will soon be) supporting a Salesforce implementation in a decision-making capacity. This includes, but is not limited to, business analysts, IT managers, project managers, executive leaders, and executive sponsors. This class is not recommended for individuals tasked with solution-building.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key stakeholders needed for a successful Salesforce implementation.
- Describe the Salesforce data model as it relates to Customer 360, Salesforce Clouds, and the Salesforce Platform.
- Communicate the appropriate security measures needed to control org and data access.
- Discuss which standard or custom objects and applications should be implemented based on specific requirements and use cases.
- Effectively strategize how to migrate data into your Salesforce org while maintaining high data quality.
- Understand Salesforce automation tools and how they solve for various business challenges.
- Analyze Salesforce data with Reports and Dashboards.
- Navigate the key phases and milestones of a Salesforce implementation.
Lessons and Topics
Introduction to Salesforce Implementation Concepts
Salesforce Data Model
- Discover the Customer 360 Platform
- Examine Salesforce Clouds
- Navigate the Salesforce Platform
- Review the Salesforce Platform Data Model
- Understand Data Visualization
Security & Access
- Create Users
- Access the Org
- Control Data
Objects & Applications
- Review Standard Objects
- Understand Custom Objects
- Explore Standard Applications
- Discover Custom Applications
- Work with Fields
- Design Page Layouts
- Understand Record Types
- Review Dynamic Capabilities
Successful Data Management
- Determine Data Strategy
- Create Data
- Ensure Data Quality
- Streamline Business Processes Using Automation Tools
- Learn Purpose-Driven Automation
- Automate With Flow
Data Analysis Using Reports & Dashboards
- Organize Reports and Dashboards
- Build Reports
- Create Dashboards
- Create an Analytics Strategy
Adoption & Continued Improvement
- Adopt Your Implementation
- Evaluate Continued Improvements