Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification - CRT-251, 15 September 2020, Virtual
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Sales Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
You should have the following experience before attending this class:
- Attainment of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud and designing Sales Cloud solutions
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
- Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions