B2B Commerce Foundational Training - B2B101, 24 November 2020, Virtual
B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze) Foundational Training is an expert-led course designed to provide an orientation of the B2B Commerce components. This course provides hands-on experience to set up and configure the essential elements required to manage a site/storefront.
Who should take this course?
The audience for B2B Commerce Foundational Training is any individual who will participate in a new B2B Commerce implementation project or provide functional maintenance in a support or administrative role.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what B2B Commerce is and how it is installed and set up.
- Navigate through the B2B Commerce tool.
- Grasp core concepts of the B2B Commerce data model and configurations required for a typical implementation.
- Complete the functional exercises to create your own B2B Commerce solution.
- Register for the B2B Commerce Administrator Accreditation.
Lessons and Topics
- What is Commerce Cloud—B2B Commerce
Managed package installation & setup process
- CC Admin
- Anonymous Checkout
- User Checkout
- CSR Checkout
- Related Lists
Accounts & Pricing
- Account Groups and Price Lists
- Standard Products
- Product Specs
- Product Relationships
- Aggregated, Bundle, Kit, and Dynamic Kits
Marketing and User Interface Configuration
- Featured/Spotlight Products
- Page Sections
- Page Labels
- Tiered Pricing
- Attribute Driven Commerce
- Subscriptions, and
- Contract Pricing
- Effective Accounts and Line Level Independence