B2B Commerce Technical Training - B2B201
B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze) Technical Training is an expert-led course that includes the foundational course (B2B-101) plus added technical topics. It is designed to provide an orientation of the B2B Commerce components as well as hands-on exploration of the platform across architectural, functional, and technical topics.
Who should take this course?
The audience for B2B Commerce Technical Training is any individual who will participate in a new implementation who needs working knowledge and experience with B2B Commerce technical components. Attendees should have intermediate skills in:
- Object Oriented Programming (Apex or Java)
- Salesforce Administration (Sharing Rules, Process Builder, and Object Relationships)
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify where and what events require code extension.
- Effectively navigate and configure in CC Admin.
- Implement UI, Logic Class, and Service Class Overrides along with Subscriber Code Integration.
- Complete the technical exercises to create your own B2B Commerce solution and know how to effectively troubleshoot problem areas during the development cycle.
- Register for the B2B Commerce Developer Accreditation.
Lessons and Topics
- What is Commerce Cloud—B2B Commerce
Managed package installation & setup process
- CC Admin
- Anonymous Checkout
- User Checkout
- CSR Checkout
- Related Lists
Accounts & Pricing
- Account Groups and Price Lists
- Standard Products
- Product Specs
- Product Relationships
- Aggregated, Bundle, Kit, and Dynamic Kits
Marketing and User Interface Configuration
- Featured/Spotlight Products
- Page Sections
- Page Labels
- Tiered Pricing
- Attribute Driven Commerce
- Subscriptions, and
- Contract Pricing
- Effective Accounts and Line Level Independence
- Review Key Terms
- B2B Commerce Architecture and Technology Stack,
- User Interface Demo
- CC Admin Configuration vs. Code Extension
- Layout Overrides
- Subscriber Templates
- Page Includes
- Subscriber Pages
- Handlebar Overrides
- CloudCraze UI Properties
- Extending My Account
- Extending the CloudCraze Checkout Flow
- CloudCraze Event Handling
- Handlebars Functions
- Localization Functions
- Utility Functions and Objects
- Global Extension Points