Programming Lightning Components - DEX601
If your responsibilities include developing custom applications running in Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 that support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who Should Take This Course?
Programming Lightning Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning Components and Applications that run in Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, or hybrid mobile applications that extend the Salesforce App Cloud.
When You Complete This Course, You Will Be Able To:
- Create custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications.
- Surface Lightning Components and Applications in Salesforce.
- Build a responsive application that runs in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation.
- Build Lightning applications that enable a user to search, read, and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Make Lightning Components available to other developers through unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by customizing the Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).