Commerce Cloud Digital - CCD101, 01 October 2019, London
This course introduces the core programming concepts, relevant files, and scripting language for Commerce Cloud Digital. The course teaches developers how to customise the SiteGenesis reference application and modify a Commerce Cloud storefront.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who should take this course?
Commerce Cloud Digital is designed for:
Developers who have:
- Worked with XML and can import and export XML data files
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
- Used Firebug or Web Developer kits
DEV001: Commerce Cloud Digital Architecture Overview
Completion of course pre-work (installing and testing the UX Studio plugin for the Eclipse IDE on the laptop to be used in class)
What you will learn,
- Create cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site
- Create reusable code using ISML templates
- Use Digital Script in ISML templates and script files
- Use content slots to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site
- Use the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values
- Maintain pipelines if they exist on a site