Prepare for your Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification Exam - CRT250, 02 February 2022, Virtual
Take the next step in your career and become a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator. In this 1-day, expert-led certification prep class, boost your exam readiness with a detailed exam overview, exam resources, and practice exam questions to test your knowledge.
Who should take this course?
This class is designed for administrators preparing to take the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator exam who are able to configure Marketing Cloud products using industry and product best practices. You should be generally familiar with data structure in subscriber data management. You should also be able to thoroughly navigate Setup, troubleshoot account configuration, and manage user requests.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recall exam objectives.
- Discuss product features and functionality covered on the exam.
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions.
- Familiarize yourself with additional resources necessary to prepare for the exam.
Lessons and Topics
Digital Marketing Proficiency
- Review Governance and Compliance in Relation to Digital Marketing
- Review Security Best Practices for Date, Permissions, and PII
- Review Marketing Cloud Product Inventory and Offerings
Subscriber Data Management
- Review the Contact Model
- Review Data Quality Evaluation
- Review Preference and Profile Center
- Review Business Units, Users, and Security Configuration
- Review Integrations Configuration
- Review Features in Setup Home
- Review Marketing Cloud Extension Products
- Review Mobile Studio Configuration
- Review Email Studio Configuration
- Review Social Studio and Advertising Configuration
- Review Journey Builder Concepts and Use Cases
- Review Data Extraction and Report Generation Solutions
- Review Monitoring and System Availability
- Review Additional Marketing Cloud Product Benefits
Practice Exam and Wrap-up
- Complete a Practice Exam
- Review Next Steps