Working with Data and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics - ANC-301, 08 May 2019, Bracknell
If your responsibilities include developing an Einstein Analytics environment that contains Salesforce and external data, setting up an Einstein Analytics data security, and creating attractive and effective dashboards that require advanced queries, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
In this 3-day instructor-led course, you will learn how to set up users in an Einstein Analytics, load and transform Salesforce and external data, and configure data security with apps and row-level security. You will also learn how to apply desktop and mobile layouts to dashboards using the Einstein Analytics Dashboard Designer, modify dashboard queries by updating compact form and SAQL queries, and update metadata with an XML file.
Who should take this course?
Working with data and dashboards in Einstein Analytics is ideal for integration specialists who want to learn more about connecting and securing data in Einstein Analytics. This course is also great for business analysts or developers interested in creating advanced dashboards.
Salesforce knowledge, including: navigation, schema, security models, users, profiles, and permission sets. In addition, students should be proficient in Einstein Analytics data exploration, building Einstein Analytics dashboards with the UI, and basic JSON.
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine your user, data, and security requirements, and establish a development process.
- Set up apps and control what users can do in Einstein Analytics by assigning them permission set licenses, permission sets, and app permissions.
- Load an external CSV file to Einstein Analytics, configure data replication schedules, create and run dataflows to load Salesforce data, and combine it
with data from existing datasets.
- Understand and implement data security in Einstein Analytics and override security for implementation and testing.
- Apply an Einstein Analytics layout template to a dashboard and create a mobile dashboard layout.
- Explain the limitations of filters in lenses and dashboards, and overcome these through UI settings and modifying the compact form query.
- Explain the process of dashboard queries and modify a SAQL query to meet many analytic requirements.
- Create and upload an XMD file to modify a dataset’s metadata.