Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud - STR-301, 24 June 2019, London
This course is a must for anyone responsible for using analytics to drive business results in a sales organisation. Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to gather for analytics requirements, design and build custom reports and dashboards, and deploy them to your users. Using real-world scenarios, this course gives you the tools to analyse your key sales metrics, including lead generation, pipeline and trends, closed business, and sales team performance.
Who should take this course?
Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud is for anyone responsible for developing and maintaining reports and dashboards for their sales organisation in Salesforce, including:
- Sales operations analysts
- Business analysts
- Sales managers
- System administrators and power users may also benefit from this course
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and sales functionality. In particular, students should have some knowledge of:
- Navigating Salesforce
- Salesforce objects and their relationships to one another
- Creating reports with the report builder, including filtering, grouping, and summarising data
- Creating dashboards with the dashboard builder
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Establish a process for developing and deploying analytics solutions for your sales organisation.
- Set up an efficient analytics infrastructure to ensure users can find the reports and dashboards they need.
- Create effective sales reports and dashboards to address the needs of users at all levels.
- Maximise users’ consumption of sales reports and dashboards.