Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification - CRT-251
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experienced designing Sales Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
You should have the following experience before attending this class
- Attainment of the Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud and designing Sales Cloud solutions
What you will learn
During this course, you will:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam.
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam.
- Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs.
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions.
About Salesforce University
Salesforce University offers a comprehensive catalogue of courses and certifications to help you administer and develop your company’s Salesforce environment. Whether you need a customised private course for your whole team or an in-depth instructor-led classroom experience for one person, Salesforce University can help you take the next steps on your journey to success. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get the most out of your Salesforce investment.