Automate No-Code Solutions Using Flow - ADX301, 12 March 2024, Virtual
Streamline business processes and automate manual tasks across your organization by building no-code automation solutions with Flow Builder. In this 3-day class designed for administrators, our experts will introduce you to Screen and Record-Trigger Flows, in addition to various Flow elements and resources. Learn how to effectively create and manage Flows that champion automation best practices, solve for user requirements, and empower you to get more out of Salesforce.
Who should take this course?
This class is designed for experienced Salesforce Administrators who are responsible for streamlining business processes with no-code automated solutions. This class is not recommended for developers. However, if you are a developer interested in learning Flow, we highly recommend Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX403).
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create automated no-code solutions with Salesforce Flow.
- Analyze use cases and effectively translate requirements into design plans that detail accurate Flow building processes.
- Understand and leverage various Flow types, elements, and resources.
- Build Screen Flows and manage screen layouts and field visibility.
- Implement Flows on Home and Record pages.
- Automate business processes by creating Record-Triggered Flows (based on record create, update, or delete) to perform specific actions.
- Identify best practices for creating and managing Flows.
Lessons and Topics
Foundations of Flow
- Create Variables
- Understand Algorithms
- Explore Control Structures
- Examine Flow Best Practices
- Use Elements and Resources
- Control Field Visibility
- Manage Data and Navigation
- Surface a Flow
- Complete the Flow
- Define Flow Triggers
- Use Flow Triggers to Replace Formula Fields
- Share Records with Flow