Who should take this course?
This class is ideal for new and beginner Salesforce System Administrators, as well as Trailblazers looking to increase their skills around the configuration, maintenance, and automation of a Salesforce org. This is also a great class for anyone looking to earn their Salesforce Administrator credential.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the Salesforce architecture and key terminology.
- Use the application development lifecycle to define the process of managing an app’s development, from design to final release.
- Compare different methods for granting users access to functionality and data.
- Build and customize applications to meet business requirements.
- Describe use cases for data management and validation tools.
- Analyze key performance indicators with reports and dashboards.
- Automate business processes using key features and functionality.
- Leverage the Salesforce ecosystem and resources to implement and maintain your Salesforce org.
Prepare for the course with this Trailmix.
Configure and Customize Salesforce Prework
Prepare for your Trailhead course by completing this prework.