Drive Sales with Account Engagement - PDX-101
Discover how to drive more qualified leads, nurture prospects through the sales cycle, and sell more effectively using Account Engagement. In this 3-day class, our experts will show you how to design and implement marketing workflows in Account Engagement to make data-driven decisions and drive your company’s business forward. Learn how to create and automate dynamic emails, generate and qualify leads, and leverage reports and data to boost sales.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Account Engagement Marketers and Salesforce Administrators responsible for designing, building, and implementing marketing workflows and reports using Account Engagement. It’s also for Business Users looking to learn more about Account Engagement. This course is a great foundation builder for anyone looking to take the Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification Exam.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Enable Account Engagement.
- Explain the relationship created between Account Engagement and Salesforce once Account Engagement has been enabled.
- Generate leads with Account Engagement’s various lead generation tools including Forms, Landing Pages, and Custom Redirects.
- Manage leads with Account Engagement’s lead management tools including Page Actions, Automation Rules, Segmentation Rules, Dynamic Lists, and Completion Actions.
- Engage leads with Account Engagement’s lead engagement tools including Email, Personalization, Dynamic Content, and Engagement Studio.
- Qualify leads with Account Engagement’s scoring and grading functionality.
- Interpret data generated via Account Engagement’s reporting capabilities.
- Design and execute successful end-to-end marketing workflows using Account Engagement.
Prepare for the course with this Trailmix:
Lessons and Topics
- Review Course Objectives
- Set Learner Expectations
- Review Housekeeping Items
- Review Additional Course Resources
- Explore Course Case Study
- Understand the Account Engagement-Salesforce Relationship
- Sync Data Between Salesforce and Account Engagement
- Enable Account Engagement in Salesforce
- Create Custom Fields
- Review Salesforce Campaigns
- Create an Account Engagement Dashboard
- Authenticate Your Email Sending Domains
- Sync with Third-Party Applications Using Connectors
- Restore Assets from the Recycle Bin
- Create and Assign Users and User Groups
- Understand Usage Governance
Visitors and Prospects
- Understand Account Engagement Visitors
- Understand Account Engagement Prospects
- Create List Types
- Organise Prospects Using Static Lists
- Test Emails Using Test Lists
Personalization and Email Marketing
- Personalise Your Emails with HML and Advanced Dynamic Content
- Automate Email Marketing
- Create Email Templates
- See What Works Best for Your Audience Using AB Testing
- Track Email Performance using Email Reports
Forms and Landing Pages
- Capture Leads with Forms
- Convert Visitors to Leads Using Landing Pages
- Track Leads with Forms and Landing Page Reports
- Track Clicks Using Custom Redirects
- Create Custom Redirect Reports
- Trigger Page Actions
- Automate Actions from a Marketing Element Using Completion Actions
- Create a List of Prospects and Apply a Segmentation Action Using Segmentation Rules
- Create Repeatable, Criteria-Based Automation Rules
- Create Dynamic Lists
- Choose an Automation Tool
- Understand Prospect Scoring
- Grade Prospects Based on Profiles
- Building an Engagement Program
- Create Engagement Program Reports