Who should take this course?
This class is designed for administrators, developers, and marketers responsible for maintenance and no-code customizations of a B2B Commerce store using Lightning. If you’re new to the Salesforce Platform, we recommend you complete the Admin Beginner trail in addition to the pre-work for this class.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the features and functionality of the platform.
- Set up buyer accounts and contacts to make purchases in your online store.
- Organize the products and categories in your store to present products for sale to business customers.
- Understand the different types of products and how to configure them.
- Work with Price Books, Price Book Items, Buyer Groups, and Entitlements to enable business customers to purchase products.
- Implement marketing and pricing strategies.
- Customize a site with clicks not code using Experience Builder.
- Enable multiple locales, languages, and currencies and understand how localization (and translations) are handled in B2B Commerce.
Prepare for the course with this Trailmix.
Lessons and Topics
- Understand the Features and Functionality of B2B Commerce
- Personalize Your Workspace
- Explore Salesforce B2B Commerce
- Review B2B Commerce Basic Setup
- Manage Buyer Account and Buyer User
- Create a Price Book
- Load Price Book Entries
- Set Up a Buyer Group
- Create and Use Entitlement Policies
- Explore External Managed Accounts
Product Organization (Catalogs and Categories)
- Create and Assign a Catalog to Your Store
- Create Categories and Subcategories
- Assign Products to a Category
- Get to Know Product Classes
- Create a Product Attribute for Filtering
- Create a Simple Product
- Add Product Images
- Create a Variation Parent and Variation Products
- Add Products to the Store
- Display a New Product Attribute in the Store
Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Configure Pricing Strategy and Priorities for Price Books
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (Tiered Pricing)
- Understand Promotions
- Optimize Product Search
- Use Commerce Reports for Marketing Insight
Internationalization and Localization
- Enable Data Translation and Activate a Language in the Store
- Enter Translations for Objects
- Create Euro Price List Items
- Change a Page Label
- Change the Category Page to Grid View
- Add Content to Homepage
- Target an Experience Builder Component
- Create a New Page and Add It to the Navigation Menu
- Build a Branding Set
- Review Considerations for Low-Code and Pro-Code Customizations