Who should take this course?
This course is intended for an individual who has experience developing and deploying basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Force.com platform, including practical application of the
skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Describe the structure of the exam and the exam’s objectives.
• List the most heavily weighted exam objectives.
• Describe key features of the Force.com programming languages, including:
Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and Visualforce.
• Explain important Force.com concepts, such as the testing framework,
governor limits, and the save order of execution.
• Explain the ALM of a Salesforce development project.
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending
this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification;
however, we recommend the following experience:
• A student attending this course should generally have one to two years of
experience as a developer and at least six months of experience on the Force.com platform.
What you will learn
• Introduction to the Course and the Exam
• Database Modeling and Management
• Logic and Process Automation (Part 1)
• Logic and Process Automation (Part 2)
• User Interface
• Debug and Deployment Tools