Integrating with Force.com - DEX-502
Integrating with Force.com covers the key elements of how to design and implement all types of integrations with the Force.com cloud platform. The course introduces the major integration mechanisms available on the Force.com platform, such as the APIs and the built-in declarative functionalities. In subsequent modules, participants explore the technologies that play critical roles in integrating with the platform, including the Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Apex, and outbound messaging.
Note: To get the most out of this course, you should be comfortable writing object-oriented code.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who should take this course?
Integrating with Force.com is ideal for customer developers, system integrators, architects, and independent software vendors (ISVs) new to the platform who want to learn how to design and build integrations with Force.com cloud platform applications.
It is not necessary to be a Force.com developer to take this course; however, we recommend that participants be familiar with the Force.com platform and proficient in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify various integration techniques
- Develop methods for integrating with Force.com
- Identify the advantages of various integration techniques
- Integrate with Force.com web services
- Build custom web services
- Integrate with the Streaming API
- Embed external applications into the Salesforce user interface using Force.com Canvas