Commerce Cloud Digital - CCD101
This course introduces the core programming concepts, relevant files, and scripting language for Commerce Cloud Digital. The course teaches developers how to customise the SiteGenesis reference application and modify a Commerce Cloud storefront.
The course description will be updated soon, and before booking, please contact us for more information.
Who should take this course?
Commerce Cloud Digital is designed for:
Developers who have:
- Worked with XML and can import and export XML data files
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
- Used Firebug or Web Developer kits
DEV001: Commerce Cloud Digital Architecture Overview
Completion of course pre-work (installing and testing the UX Studio plugin for the Eclipse IDE on the laptop to be used in class)
What you will learn,
- Create cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site
- Create reusable code using ISML templates
- Use Digital Script in ISML templates and script files
- Use content slots to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site
- Use the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values
- Maintain pipelines if they exist on a site