Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience - Extended - ADX211-E
Comprehensive and hands-on, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX-211E) is the perfect course for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about using Salesforce to solve their most pressing business needs.
This course is now available in a flexible and virtual format! With four hours of virtual learning a day spread across a two-week period, learners get access to experts and the same engaging content included in traditional in-person course Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX211).
Who should take this course?
Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/ or Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and apps
- Extend your reporting to provide up-to-date views of your business
- Customise the Salesforce mobile app and create quick actions to increase efficiency
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, Process Builder, approval processes, and flows.
Lessons and Topics
Troubleshoot Record Access and Field Visibility
- Troubleshoot record access
- Understand the impact of territory management on the sharing model
- Manage field visibility
- Manage changes in a sandbox
- Deploy changes using change sets
Extend Salesforce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Build custom objects, tabs, and apps
- Create relationships between objects
- Use delegated administration
- Create custom report types
- Build exception reports with cross filters
- Categorise report data with bucketing
- Extend summaries in reports and dashboards
- Display multiple views of data using joined reports
- Analyse data over time with historical trending and reporting snapshots
Increase Efficiency with Salesforce Mobile App and Quick Actions
- Customise the Salesforce mobile app
- Create object-specific quick actions
- Creating global quick actions
Improve Data Quality
- Assess, cleanse, and maintain data quality
- Prevent duplicate records using Duplicate Management
Automate Complex Business Processes
- Use validation rules, formula fields, workflow rules, and Process Builder to enforce and automate business processes
Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Manage approval processes
- Troubleshooting approval processes
Increase Productivity with Visual Workflow
- Understand use cases for Visual Workflow
- Build and deploy a flow
Extend and Troubleshoot Business Process Automation
- Understand when to use Apex and Visualforce for extending business process automation.
- Understand the order of execution for automated processes.
- Use debug logs to troubleshoot business process issues.