Administer and Merchandise a B2B Commerce Classic Store - B2B101
Design, build, and launch a business-to-business (B2B) commerce solution that enables retailers, wholesalers, or distributors to purchase goods or services from your brand. In this 2-day class, our Commerce Cloud experts will walk you through how to set up and configure the essential elements required to manage a storefront, so you can deliver a buyer experience that satisfies your organization’s unique requirements.
Who should take this course?
This class is designed for individuals responsible for implementing a new B2B Commerce Cloud on Classic storefront or providing functional storefront maintenance in a support or administrative role.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different types of products and how to configure them.
- Set up different pricing startergies.
- Understand how to implement Marketing and Pricing Stratergies.
- Organise your storefront by configuring Catergories and Menus.
- Ubderstand how the B2B Commerce Cloud handles Internationalisation by setting up additional currencies and languages.
- Grasp Attribute Driven Commerce.
- Configure Facetted searches.
- Take the next step forward a B2B Commerce Administrator Accreditation.
Lessons and Topics
- Understand the Features and Functionality of B2B Commerce
- Administer Commerce Cloud
- Adjust Sharing Settings
- Configure the Storefront Secure Domain
- Style Your Storefronts with Themes
- Add Widgets to Storefront Pages
- Leverage Indexing
- Enable Caching for Storefront Pages
- Manage Contacts
- Create Buyer Users
- Understand Community Licenses
- Enable a User
- Create Account Groups
- Create Price Lists
- Manage Storefront Access
- Add Standard Products to a Price Book
- Create a Product Bundle
- Create a Product Kit
- Create an Aggregated Product
- Create a Dynamic Kit
- Create an Assembly Product
Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Show Related Products
- Create Subscription Products
- Set Up Promotions
- Offer Coupons for Discounts on Storefront Purchases
- Offer Tiered Pricing to Give Customers a Price Break
- Configure Attribute Pricing
- Configure Contract Pricing
- Show Your Featured and Spotlight Products
- Plan Your Category Structure
- Add a Menu Component
- Create Page Sections
- Customize Storefront Headings with Page Labels
- Add or Change the List of Available Languages
- Add or Change the List of Available Currencies
- Localize Objects
- Enable Effective Accounts
- Split an Order with Line Level Independence