Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience - DEX-402
Are you ready to move beyond Salesforce administration to unlock even
greater capabilities through declarative programming? Master Salesforce’s suite of click-not-code options for developing valuable apps and functionality over five days of guided scenarios, lectures, and discussion. Build your knowledge of app deployment, automation tools, security, UI customization, and more!
Who should take this course?
Ideal for administrators, programmers, and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the
The following experience and credentials are required for successfully mastering all skills discussed in this course:
• At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
• At least six months building custom elements in Salesforce, such as page layouts, fields, workflow, and Process Builder.
What you will learn
When you complete the DEX402 course, you will be able to::
• Design and manage the correct data model based on business requirements.
• Configure application security.
• Define business logic and process automation.
• Design user interfaces.
• Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning Experience.
• Deploy applications.